keybinding for send-invisible in comint.el

From: Stephan Stahl
Subject: keybinding for send-invisible in comint.el
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:24:29 +0100 (CET)

Hi.

I'd like to propose
(define-key shell-mode-map "\C-c\C-i" 'send-invisible)
to be included in comint.el.

I know there is comint-password-prompt-regexp and this feature is now on by
default but there can always be a situation that is not recognized by the
regexp (*). This keybinding does seem to be free and memonic.

(*) I think that for example when (open)ssh does ask for a keyphrase and one
mistypes it the first time, the prompt for the second time is slightly
diffrent and does not match the regexp.  However i can not confirm right now
if my memory is correct.

Thanks,
Stephan
--