Two entries in the etc/NEWS file for 'file-remote-p'

From: Harald Maier
Subject: Two entries in the etc/NEWS file for 'file-remote-p'
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:28:15 +0100

I am reading the etc/NEWS file and there I saw to entries for the
function 'file-remote-p'. Maybe one entry is enough.

At line 2443:

  ** file-remote-p now returns an identifier for the remote system,
  if the file is indeed remote.  (Before, the return value was t in
  this case.)

At line 3208:

  +++
  ** The new function `file-remote-p' tests a file name and returns
  non-nil if it specifies a remote file (one that Emacs accesses using
  its own special methods and not directly through the file system).

Harald