Re: Window/buffer management in gdb-ui

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Window/buffer management in gdb-ui
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 04:42:12 +1300

 > I haven't rechecked whether your latest changes have fixed any of this,
 > but although I also got a little annoyed by the *gud* buffer disappearing
 > from time to time, the current behaviour with dedicated source windows
 > is VERY annoying.

Try it now. It should behave as before (perhaps a bit better!)

 > Perhaps it would be better to have only one dedicated source window at
 > a time (the one where the overlay-arrow is).

I would like the reverse actually: one undedicated window (the source buffer).
At the moment the GUD and the source and, sometimes the other gdb-related
buffers will be undedicated. It means that they might be replaced by new
buffers if they are not in their own frame.

  Nick