Re: help with URL module needed

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: help with URL module needed
Date: 26 Nov 2004 11:27:21 -0500

Paul Pogonyshev <address@hidden> writes:

   The URL etc. are all correct.  If I don't send any POST data, the
   request is passed to ru.wikipedia.org just fine.  The problem is only
   with POST data, but I don't understand where it is.

   Can anyone help here?

i see the post data includes a trailing CRLF.  some servers seem to get
confused given application/x-www-form-urlencoded and post data ending w/
CRLF.  can you arrange to not include a CRLF?  is the content-length
(sans CRLF) correct?

thi