Re: Integration with Apple Xcode

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Integration with Apple Xcode
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:51:21 -0500

    I don't know what RMS says about "boiler plate" code...

Code that wasn't written by Sanghyuk Suh isn't relevant to his
authorship.  So we really only need to count the size of the code he
wrote.  If that isn't too large, we could install all of this now as a
"tiny change".

    In any case, if you intend to contribute other changes to emacs in the
    future, you may just as well sign papers now (assigning past and
    future changes for Emacs to the FSF), as it is the total size of all
    your contributions that must not exceed ~15 lines.

Yes, that is right.