Re: Integration with Apple Xcode

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: Integration with Apple Xcode
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:58:26 +0100

Le 26 nov. 2004, à 18:22, Richard Stallman wrote :

This is just long enough that we would need legal papers
to install it.  A disclaimer would suffice.

Is there a model of these legal papers available online
somewhere ?

I would like to take a look on them : as I am working for
a software company, I may need such disclaimer one day.

If not online, one could send me a copy ?

Thanks.

[sorry for the first private copy, Richard, i did not pay
 enough attention when i pressed "reply-to" :/]

Sébastien Kirche