Re: Integration with Apple Xcode

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Integration with Apple Xcode
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 22:42:10 -0500

    Is there a model of these legal papers available online somewhere ?
    I would like to take a look on them : as I am working for a software
    company,
    I may need such disclaimer one day.

We do not publish our legal papers because we do not want volunteers
to try to decide on their own what kind of papers to use.

We don't yet have a model we can recommend to other organizations.
I have been trying to work on one, but it isn't ready yet.
How urgently will you need this?