Re: Customize custom-file is not useful as it works now

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Customize custom-file is not useful as it works now
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 00:32:53 +0100

While waiting for some response I went a bit further and wrote code for the
suggestion below. I attach the main part of the code here so you can see
what I mean. If you want to test (which i hope) then you must also download
setup-helper.el (that is the other part of the code) from
http://www.emacswiki.org/. (I thought this part was to big to send it to the
list.)

- Lennart