Re: Missing arg list for define-key in Describe function

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Missing arg list for define-key in Describe function
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 01:19:16 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lennart Borgman" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 11:41 AM

I have built Emacs again today from CVS and the problem is still there. I
looked at describe function for put and it shows the same error (it is
another built-in function).

I am using:
- NT4 SP6
- gcc (GCC) 3.2.3 (mingw special 20030504-1)
- GNU Make 3.80
- cmd.exe as shell for make (no sh in path)

/Lennart