Items in FOR-RELEASE

From: Stefan
Subject: Items in FOR-RELEASE
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:32:11 -0500

I see in FOR-RELEASE the following items:

  * NEW FEATURES

  ** Face remapping.

  ** Let mouse-1 follow links.

  ** Make Rmail find the best version of movemail.
  To be done by Sergey Poznyakoff <address@hidden>.

  ** Make VC-over-Tramp work where possible, or at least fail
  gracefully if something isn't supported over Tramp.
  To be done by Andre Spiegel <address@hidden>.

Is that really correct?  I feel like the first two are not necessary for the
new release.  The new year is coming quickly and I feel like we should
really get a first pretest out in January.  So I'd like to try and trim all
the unnecessary stuff from the FOR-RELEASE, and then focus on what's left.

        Stefan