The discussion about easy-menu

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: The discussion about easy-menu
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 18:03:57 +0100

I did not see a clear resulotion to the changes that made some old code
using easy-menu ended. Here is an example of the state at the moment with
current CVS Emacs. To be able to add a menu both when using current Emacs
and CVS Emacs I am now using something like the following:

      (easy-menu-change
        (if cvs-emacs
           '("file")
          '("files"))
        "Quick Print (to Windows Printer)"
        print-menu-spec "separator-window") ))

Should it be like this? I think it would be nice if "files" worked in CVS
Emacs too.

- Lennart