New Drug store Shauna

From: Maura Kirby
Subject: New Drug store Shauna
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:19:14 -0600

Refill Notification Ref: NP-816182748488

Dear address@hidden,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system (click this link) to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Maura Kirby

boyar camelopard basophilic cohomology behest boeing daydream convenient alfresco cautious clergyman correspond grosset combat drumhead lousy doyle ignoramus below transfinite refute benzene alias acquiescent pontific anti gerundial mackey mike deceit brandenburg dust emigrate continuation connive panic teakettle purpose willful recumbent amount sonant teeth pyridine gauguin applied rationale talent molal ektachrome geese alcott newfoundland dissociable