Re: [Emacs-trunk-diffs] Changes to emacs/lisp/faces.el

From: Daniel Pfeiffer
Subject: Re: [Emacs-trunk-diffs] Changes to emacs/lisp/faces.el
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:35:20 +0100

la 15.12.2004 17:14 Kim F. Storm skribis:

   I think this looks better too -- but the current escape-glyph face doesn't
   stand out very much -- what about "red" foreground instead?

I think it should not stand out very much.

The aim isn't to help the user quickly find all the escape sequences,
merely to confirm that they are escape sequences.  For this purpose, a
font that is merely visible is ideal.  If it stands out, it tends to
be distracting.
Ok.

I hardly find the current choice visible. When I look hard, I can see two different colours, but at every individual spot, I can hardly tell, which of the two it is.

coralament / best Grötens / liebe Grüße / best regards / elkorajn salutojn
Daniel Pfeiffer

--
lerne / learn / apprends / lär dig / ucz się    Esperanto:
                             http://lernu.net/