Re: TAB's display width does not equals to 4-spaces' display width

From: Sun Yijiang
Subject: Re: TAB's display width does not equals to 4-spaces' display width
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:18:14 +0800

Thanks. But it seems no matter my tab-width is 4 or 8 or any other
value, the problem remains the same: tab's display width does not
exactly match it's equal-spaces' display width.  Since emacs 21.3.1
and latest CVS version are both on my computer, and they make
different tab-width displays, I do think there's something to be fix.