Re: Face color changes

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Face color changes
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:47:40 +0100

Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 18:49:47 -0500
From: Miles Bader <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

I'd go farther to say that _many_ of the light-background default faces are
quite pathetically bad

I'd say this is unlikely, since most users run Emacs on a light
background.  Pathetically bad colors would have caused massive
complaints.

I do run Emacs on a light background. "Pathetically bad" is an overstatement, but some face does make me think "What the..." the first time I see them. But you get used to them after a while.

        Jan D.