Re: undo in loaddefs.el buffer

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: undo in loaddefs.el buffer
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:16:21 +0200

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:
> What do you mean with "I don't use popup menus"?  Do you have
> `use-dialog-box' set to nil?  Then you should not see a pop-up-menu and
> it would be very difficult to understand why you do, since yes-or-no-p
> explicitly checks `use-dialog-box'.

No, I have `use-dialog-box' set to t (i.e. haven't changed the default).
But the problem is the following: undo asks the question in the minibuffer,
and after I type C-g in the minibuffer, it repeats the same question
with a pop-up menu.

I expected that if it's really not allowed to quit during asking the
question and leave the question unanswered, then at least after C-g it
should repeat the same question in the minibuffer, not in a pop-up menu.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/