Re: undo in loaddefs.el buffer

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: undo in loaddefs.el buffer
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:35:35 -0500

    For the original case (quitting out of the undo question), that would be
    an improvement as you could continue to hit Ctrl-g until all questions
    are gone :-).  It is a strange case.  I have to hit Ctrl-g three times
    for the yes-or-no question in the minibuffer to be canceled, but then a
    yes-or-no dialog pops up.

I don't follow.  If you type C-g, that should quit the command that is
asking the question, so it won't produce any more undo info and it
won't ask any more questions.

If something other than that happens for you, why does it happen?
Is it a bug?