Re: emacs hangs when loading image

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: emacs hangs when loading image
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:35:31 -0500

I will comment out those two lines, but I want to put in a reference
to some precise and complete test case.  Those lines were probably
added for some reason, and the reason may not be obsolete.  When
someone finds a bug caused by the deletion, I want him to see a comment
explaining *precisely* the case which led to the deletion.

Can you put a precise test case (including the specific images to use)
into a web page?  Or find an image small enough in bytes that you can
reasonably mail it to emacs-devel?