Re: undo in loaddefs.el buffer

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: undo in loaddefs.el buffer
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 00:22:01 +0100

2004-12-28 kl. 22.05 skrev Jason Rumney:

"Jan D." <address@hidden> writes:

I've implemented ESC and C-g to do a quit for the X window versions.
I'll try to do it for OSX, and perhaps W32, but if someone has the
time to do at least W32, that would be great.

If someone could implement dialogs on W32 it would also be
great. Currently W32 uses menus, like the non-toolkit X version.

It is the same on OSX.

Should ESC exit a menu too?  It seems to me that would
be a coherent interface.  Is that easy to do?

Yes, and I've done that also.  C-g also exits a menu now (just exits,
it does not quit).  The same comment about OSX and W32 applies here.

ESC already works for exiting W32 menus. I don't know what would be
involved in making C-g work the same way, and don't have time to look
at it myself.

I may very well be impossible on OSX and/or W32, I haven't looked at it in detail.

        Jan D.