Re: list-colors-display: display all color names

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: list-colors-display: display all color names
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:30:44 -0500

      But it
    might be difficult for users to obtain corresponding hex values.

x-color-values does the hard part.  You just have to convert those
to hex and put them into the right syntax.

    All I propose now is to add color hex values to the *Colors* buffer.

It sounds like a good idea.

    I think that placing them at the right window edge would not be
    distracting.

I agree, but note you'd need to handle the case where the list of
aliases is too long and goes past that column.