Re: Info-history-forward

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Info-history-forward
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:30:42 -0500

    As for icon images, I propose the image from undo.xpm (i.e. an arrow
    with curly tail, and its mirrored image) with colors changed to
    colors in up_arrow.xpm, right_arrow.xpm and left_arrow.xpm.

    Another alternative would be standard images used for back/forward buttons
    in Mozilla Firefox, but these images might be confused for left/right
    arrows in right_arrow.xpm and left_arrow.xpm bound to Info-prev and
Info-next.

I am not an icon connoisseur, so I will leave this up to others.