Re: Info-history-forward

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Info-history-forward
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 07:41:28 +0200

"Chong Yidong" <address@hidden> writes:
> We probably want to get the icon from GTK rather than Firefox. After all,
> Emacs already uses several GTK "stock" icons. The icons can be found in
> the gtk sources, or at
>
> http://art.gnome.org/art-icons/gtk-stock/index.php

Before making the proposal I already looked at all GTK stock icons
at http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtk%2B/gtk/stock-icons/ and found
no more suitable icons than GTK "undo" icon with different colors.

> In particular, GTK's "undo" icon is probably what we want:
>
> http://art.gnome.org/images/icons/gtk-stock/stock_undo_24.png

As Richard already pointed out it is confusing to use "undo" icon for
"move back".

Could you find and suggest GTK icons for Info-history-back/forward
better than "undo" icon?

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/