Re: Getting more info on a variable in Customize buffers

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Getting more info on a variable in Customize buffers
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 22:23:05 -0500

    I think that the "Help" button in the same buffer (not the "help" button,
    which goes to the parent group, "help") already points there. If we don't
    have a useful separate place for the "Manual" button to point, it should
    just be removed.

Ok.  If we want to write any additional documentation about how
to use Custom, we would put it into the Easy Customization node
which the Help button points to.

However, I would rather work on making the UI more natural
and intuitive than work on documenting it.