Re: "escape sequence highlighting" going completely bonkers

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: "escape sequence highlighting" going completely bonkers
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:29:09 +0100

2005-01-10 kl. 00.52 skrev Richard Stallman:

      But
without me doing anything, the window begins switching between the two positions (it may be the same file, or two different files), about once
    a second.  I can sit there and watch or hit C-g, but it keeps
    switching.

Can you try attaching with GDB to get some real information?

It is not easy to reproduce, but I'm running Emacs in gdb now.

        Jan D.