Re: dashes and non-breaking spaces

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: dashes and non-breaking spaces
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:41:53 +0900

>     I highly recommend `dark red' for numerous reasons:
>
> If people generally agree with you, I'll change it.

Um, I don't agree.  On a black background, the current cyan seems fine
to me; the amount of "stand outness" looks about right.  I think the
sort of glyphs being highlighted by this code are quite unusual, and
_should_ stand out at least bit.

[No comment on the light-background appearance.]

Looking at past threads, there seems to be no particular concensus for
changing the color (though if it's a very old discussion I might not
have it around any more).

-Miles