Re: ispell highlighting

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: ispell highlighting
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:13:42 -0500

It is always proper to install changes directly into the Emacs CVS
repository.  We will not include files that we cannot maintain.  When
a file lists a specific maintainer, it is a good thing to email it to
the maintainer also; but let's not turn file maintainers into
bottlenecks.

When a file lists a specific maintainer, it is also ok to mail the
change to the maintainer and ask him to DTRT.  But if you do that, do
check in a few weeks to see that it has been acted on.  Some file
maintainers have become inactive, and we don't know.

In this case, please install it directly.