Transaction Manager position

From: Christie Gonzales
Subject: Transaction Manager position
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:34:49 +0000

Outsource Line Inc. is a technology driven international distribution and logistics company. It has a strong presence in every major country in Europe and extensive experience in the courier and expedited cargo industry. Outsource Line positioned as the leader in the international courier and cargo business. Our company can provide the fastest transit times along with the best pricing available in the industry thus making it the Company of choice for shipments and money management worldwide. Our company is engaged in payment processing, correspondence management, escrow and distribution services worldwide.

Currently we are expanding and have a limited number of job opportunities available. There is no start-up cost or any other fee to begin working with us.

Requirements:

- be an United Kingdom resident;
- everyday e-mail access;
- few hours a day for communication;
- adult age;
* relocation is not required

Just visit and register at our site! Registration is FREE of charge. Don't waste your time, the number of vacancies is limited!

© Copyright 2005 Outsource Line Inc. All rights reserved.