Re: ispell-region with M-$ in transient-mark-mode

From: Geoff Kuenning
Subject: Re: ispell-region with M-$ in transient-mark-mode
Date: 20 Jan 2005 23:23:58 +0100

> If you want to just check the region, you'd use temporary transient
> mark mode: C-u C-x C-x would activate that.

Yuck!  Then how about keeping the ispell-region and ispell-buffer
functions, but leaving them unbound by default?  Then those of us who
prefer the old UI could bind ispell-region to M-$.
--
    Geoff Kuenning   address@hidden   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..."
                -- Isaac Asimov