RE: Customize buttons that change user's custom file shouldaskforconfirm

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Customize buttons that change user's custom file shouldaskforconfirmation
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:02:50 -0800

    > So, to come back to the name of the button, can we agree on "Standard
    > Values"?

    Since setting the vars to their saved value is called "Reset to Saved",
    I'd say it should be called "Reset to Standard".

Yes, that would be clearer, now that the original pb with using "Reset to"
has been removed (by having save as a separate operation).

    Maybe we don't want "Reset to", but then we shouldn't want it
    for "Reset to Saved" either.

It helps to explicitly say Reset, IMO; it lets users know what to expect.
And yes, we should be consistent (Reset everywhere or nowhere).