Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirma

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirmation
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:39:04 +0900

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 07:58:00 +0100, Lennart Borgman
<address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]

Your table helps, but I think it's important to use the proposed
operations, not what the current code does.  Here's my version:

   Set:            Field => Current
   Save:           Field => Current, Saved

   Get Current:    Current => Field
   Get Saved:      Saved => Field
   Get Default:    Standard => Field

I think these names (and behaviors) make a _lot_ of sense; the
consistency is very appealing, and should help people learn the
meanings easily.

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.