Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom file shouldaskforconfirm

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom file shouldaskforconfirmation
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:13:47 -0500

I changed the name "Reset to Standard" because it did not fit the
action of that operation, which was and is to delete the existing
customizations.

You suggested changing the action so that it only sets the values.
I think that is a good idea.  For this altered operation, I think
"Reset to Standard" might be a good name.

    How about "Get standard values", and "Get saved values"?

That may be better.