RE: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirma

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirmation
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:05:36 -0800

    But still the "Erase" is missing (like in Miles suggestion).
    However can not
    that naturally be a choice under Reset? There could then be
    some explanation
    (and still a warning later).

I don't understand. We ~decided that Erase Customization was to be replaced
by Reset All to Standard plus Save. Are you arguing now to go back to Erase
Customization?

    > Any reset action should display a feedback message saying 1) that
    > (all) the _edit fields_ have been reset from <source> and 2) you can
    > _set_ the current values to these fields with Set.

    I think all these actions should give some feedback!

My point was the _specific_ feedback - it should say not only what has been
done, but, in this case, it should also tell you about Set.