Re: erratic scrolling on incomplete lines

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: erratic scrolling on incomplete lines
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:12:07 +0100

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:39:58 +0100, Jan D. <address@hidden> wrote:
Can you give a step-by-step description of how to get to this situation
(vertically truncated line)?  Preferrably starting from emacs -Q.  I'd
imagine you could try setting font with -fn and geometry with -g and
see if this comes up.  As you say, it should not happen.

Huh?  Of course it can happen, indeed it's pretty common.

I was under the impression he only used the 6x12 font.

        Jan D.