Re: New undo element (fun . args)

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: New undo element (fun . args)
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 12:51:03 +0100

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

>>   In what way does the undo process fail to work?  Where is the bug?
>
> I'm not sure it is a bug in the undo machinery or the way I try to use
> it in cua, or a combination...

I have installed change to cua to use the new undo apply element.

The problems reported earlier were just errors in my code.

It turned out to be quite tricky to get the usage right as an apply
function need to install a proper _redo_ entry which may not really do
anything but re-install the original _undo_ entry etc.

I also changed primitive-undo to install at most one dummy apply element.