Re: defface doc misses default and some more errors

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: defface doc misses default and some more errors
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:53:27 +0200

> From: "Lennart Borgman" <address@hidden>
> Cc: <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:06:18 +0100
>
> Thanks, you are right. I just copied that part. Hm. I just read the
> semantics so to say. What about the semantic error which I was pointing out?

The previous wording was inaccurate, but yours is also inaccurate (or
perhaps simply unclear).  I think we need a better wording.

> BTW I think the dividing between Info and the doc strings is a bit
> problematic.

Why?  I think the philosophy is that the doc strings are a short
version of the documentation, and the manual is the full version.  I
don't see any problem in such subdivision.