Re: Tooltips on w32 slow and strange

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Tooltips on w32 slow and strange
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:27:14 +0000

Stephan Stahl wrote:

But still the current behavior on w32 is very annoying so there should be
done something..  I have never noticed this mess when creating frames via
C-x 5 2.  Maybe we can find out the differences between that and tooltips?
I agree that something should be done. I have looked at this problem on a number of occassions, probably when you reported it first (sorry I did not reply), and later when I was going through my mail looking at unresolved bugs again. But I have been unable to find what it is that is going wrong.