Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirma

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirmation
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:29:56 -0600 (CST)

>From my previous message:

   You completely misunderstand again.  I am talking about just _looking_
   at items in a "Value Menu", not about setting anything.

Well actually I said:

   He may just have wanted to set them, or even more likely, just has
   been looking at them.

So I did talk about "setting" _in addition_ to looking at the choices,
without setting anything.  But the point remains that just looking at
the possible choices for an option, without setting anything, poses a
danger if the whole buffer buttons are used, as I explained.

Sincerely,

Luc.