Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirma

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirmation
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:46:27 -0600 (CST)

   Look, I am not participating in this discussion because it is not
   relevant for Emacs-22.1.  We have spent enough time on it already.

I have _tried_ to tell that a couple of times much earlier in the
discussion.  But at a given moment, I felt that I _had_ to
participate, because it looked like decisions were about to been made.
So once this came up again after the 22 or even 23 release, people
could be told that a decision was already made some years ago and that
there was no point reopening it.

Sincerely,

Luc.