Re: Further problem with recent changes to custom-magic-alist.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Further problem with recent changes to custom-magic-alist.
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:28:25 -0600 (CST)

>From my previous reply:

   If deemed _really_ necessary, there would be place for things like:

   SAVED, but not set.  Code written into `custom-file'.

   Or, less accurately, if custom-file is set:

   SAVED, but not set.  Code written in your init file.

That could be somewhat confusing again.  Better:

SAVED, but not set.  Custom wrote code into `custom-file'.

or:

SAVED, but not set.  Custom wrote code in your init file.

But I really find both redundant, given the proposed text on top of
the buffer.  So I prefer:

SAVED, but not set.

which is the present version of my patch.

Sincerely,

Luc.