Re: Ok, here is the bug I have been looking for. Kim, not Jan...

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Ok, here is the bug I have been looking for. Kim, not Jan...
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:28:37 +0900

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 00:52:13 +0100, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> I find it highly embarrassing that I have to tell people that want to
> test drive Emacs without becoming a debugger-savvy developer

Why do you find it "embarrassing"?  Is it surprising to these people
that a develop tree is optimized for ... development?

It is certainly possible for Richard to decide that the default state
of the CVS trunk should be optimized for random users who want to
check out Emacs, and not for people interested in helping find bugs.

But I think it should an explicit decision to that effect.

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.