Re: Ok, here is the bug I have been looking for. Kim, not Jan...

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Ok, here is the bug I have been looking for. Kim, not Jan...
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:12:28 +0900

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 12:44:27 +0100, Kim F. Storm <address@hidden> wrote:
> > But I think it should an explicit decision to that effect.
>
> I don't remember an explicit decision was made before you enabled the
> xasserts.  So why is an explicit decision needed to disable them?

I think an explicit decision should be made one way or the other.

At the time I enabled it, that was not clear the degree to which it
would be a contentious issue (I had been using it personally for ages
without any notable problems, and I _did_ ask before I enabled it by
default) -- however, now it is.

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.