Re: UNBLOCK_INPUT again...

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: UNBLOCK_INPUT again...
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 23:11:10 +0100

I think we should try to get SYNC_INPUT to work.

Works for me.

For me too.  But it is probably too untested to turn on by default for
this release?

I think it would be madness to turn it on just because I have some
problems understanding the code and all its implications.  At least if
we have no problems reported with the current code currently.

There are problems from time to time that would never have happened in the SYNC_INPUT case. Also, it would be easier to change so that a separate thread does what the signal handler does now.

        Jan D.