Re: Carbon build on Mac OS 9

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: Carbon build on Mac OS 9
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 13:07:38 +0900

>> I just installed some changes for the Carbon build on Mac OS 9.

> I think this warrants an entry in etc/NEWS (I didn't see such an
> entry among the changes you installed).  It should go into the
> "Installation Changes" section.

Thanks for the comment.  I added an entry in etc/NEWS and some
instruction in mac/INSTALL.

As for installation instruction, both mac/README and mac/INSTALL
mention "Metrowerks CodeWarrior Pro 6".  But I think the current CVS
can't use it without modification to mac/cw6-mcp.xml.  Unfortunately I
can't test because I don't have it.  Could anyone test with it?
Otherwise maybe we should remove CodeWarrior stuff in the next
release.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden