Disabling Tramp

From: Guy Gascoigne - Piggford
Subject: Disabling Tramp
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:21:31 -0800

Using a build of cvs emacs, is there a simple way to disable tramp? I just want to use ange-ftp (it was all set up and I really don't want to bother getting a cygwin ssh up and running on NT) but every time I try to open a file using something like

/address@hidden/tmp/foo

I start getting errors about not finding ssh.

And I can't remember if there is a way to unload a module once it's been required.

Thanks - Guy