No mail received from emacs mailings lists for two days.

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: No mail received from emacs mailings lists for two days.
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:32:29 +0100

I'm subscribed to emacs-devel and emacs-pretest-bugs, and from the
mail archives I can see the normal activity in those groups.

However, I have not received any of those messages for the last two
days, so I wonder if I somehow got black-listed.

I have received mail addressed directly to me, and I can received mail
from savannah.gnu.org (sent via the web interface), so it's not a
local problem.