Re: [OSX] bootstrap fails

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: [OSX] bootstrap fails
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:10:35 +0100

Le 14 Mar 2005, Sébastien Kirche s'est exprimé ainsi :

> Little grepping shows some weird comment at line 286 of lisp/startup.el
> <<<<<<< startup.el
>
> and also «=======» at line 299
>
> Maybe some unproper patch ?

I also found the following at line 302 :

Between  line 286  and line  302  are some  defconst used  by Jérôme  Marant
emacs-snapshot patch to produce Debain packages from CVS.

It seems  that my cvs checkout  failed to correctly update  startup.el and I
suppose that it a problem local to my system.

Sorry.

--
Sébastien Kirche