Re: Binary Distributions of 21.4a for Mac OS X and Windows

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Binary Distributions of 21.4a for Mac OS X and Windows
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:03:27 +0000

Nick Roberts <address@hidden> writes:

>  > I see that the Windows binaries haven't yet been updated.  I would like
>  > to add installable packages for both the MacOSX/Carbon and MacOSX/X11
>  > builds.  How should this be done?
>
> My understanding is that 21.4 was built from the RC branch

21.4 wasn't built from any branch. RMS stated that any future 21.x
release would be built this way too, and it appears that indeed a
21.4a has been. Personally I find it difficult enough to put together
a binary release as it is, so if someone else wants to build official
Windows binaries, please do so.