RE: suggestions on toolbar icons

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: suggestions on toolbar icons
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:16:24 -0800

    > use something else for structural moves,

    You are assuming somebody else should figure out what this
    "something else" is.

I made several concrete suggestions for this "something else", starting with
"->..." (left, right, and up versions) and including other Gnome icons. And
Lennart made a suggestion (arrow pointing to a page). I can only suggest.

    >> the international exit sign.
    >     Make that icon, so we can see what it looks like.
    > Attached.

    These are visually inconsistent with the rest of the toolbar

And?

Of _course_ a harmonious set of icons would be needed. I sent prototype
images to give you an idea of what I meant, because you asked for them and
you said you didn't understand my verbal description. I made it clear that
those images are just pulled from various Web pages (googling); I sent URLs
in my first message.

IOW, you said you didn't understand my description, you didn't follow the
URLs to see what I meant, you asked me to send an image to clarify, and then
you said that the images I sent don't fit what's already there now. Can you
say "mauvaise foi"?