Re: suggestions on toolbar icons

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: suggestions on toolbar icons
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:56:56 +0100

"Drew Adams" <address@hidden> writes:

>     Man, you start out implying you don't want to start an argument
>     and yet fill your message up with this sort of crap.  You
>     clearly don't like Gnome -- and I certainly have my own long
>     list of complaints about it -- but please save the anti-Gnome
>     rants for some other list.
>
> So I'm a Gnome-hater now? And a Microsoft pusher? Ad hominem ad
> nauseum.
>
> For the record:
>
> 1. I have nothing against Gnome.

Then don't start rants with "Ommmmmmm" and similar pseudo-religious
ridicule in them.  And then complain when people take offense at what
obviously was intended and framed as offense.

I do agree with your current sentiment that we should return to
discussing this rationally, but you did not exactly set an example in
that respect.  So I don't think it is your call to act hurt.

Can we please leave off the fingerpointing and blame assignments?  It
buys us nothing, and it is not like we have nothing else to get done.

Thank you.