RE: Options menu

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Options menu
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:53:29 -0800

    > From: "Drew Adams" <address@hidden>
    > Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:48:49 -0800
    >
    >     OPTIONS
    >     ======================================
    > 1      Customize Emacs                   >
    >     --------------------------------------
    > 2      Language Environment (Mule)       >
    > 3      Set Font/fontset
    > 4      Show/Hide                         >
    > 5   [] Blinking Cursor
    > 6   [] Highlighting
    > 7   [] Active Region Highlighting

    Please don't make such a change: the simple toggle-type options should
    come first, and the submenus (like Mule) later.  Not the other way
    around.  Likewise with Customize: it should come after the toggles.

Uh, are you sure you're replying to me? What you quoted was from Kim; I
suggested something different that agrees 100% with what you just said.